- Get acquainted with the learning environment and look around,
- Introduce yourself,
- Describe your expectations,
- Develop your goals,
- "Meet" other candidates,
- And, share your personal faith journey.
Welcome to Module 1: Christian Yoga Philosophy. You will learn and reflect upon how beliefs held by Christian yoga teachers are influenced by the Christian philosophy. This module is split into three parts:
1. Ethics, facilitated by DeAnna.
2. Spiritual Basics, facilitated by Courtney.
3. Meditation and Pranayama, facilitated by Courtney.
This module will help you understand these three essential parts of health in detail. By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Describe how you will improve your own spiritual health
- Describe how God wants you to improve your emotional health
- Describe how you will improve your physical health
Welcome to Module 4: The Yoga Industry. You are entering one of the most peaceful, healthful, and uplifting industries in the world.
This module covers basic information about the secular yoga industry so that you are aware of terms and concepts that you may encounter with other Christian yoga practitioners.
Welcome to Yahweh Yoga’s Teaching Methodology module. By the end of this module, you should be able to plan and deliver a Gentle Journey Christian yoga class.
When a Christian yoga teacher takes his/her mat to teach a class, a holy journey begins.
· Yoga & PTSD
· Key data points
· Autonomic Nervous System
· PTSD & The Brain
· Yoga Class Principles to teaching to those with PTSD
· Resources and Partners
If you, your students or someone you love suffer from PTS,
Trauma, and/or Addiction Recovery you will love this module, which
focus on 12-Step Program basics with prayerful posture sequences to help
alleviate the effects of these chronic conditions. You will not only
learn to teach these, you will teach them yourself while here in the